Lessons for the Month
Parents can visit this page to see what we're teaching each month.
We use Children Desiring God curriculum for both our Newborn-Toddler and 2-yr old classes.
- NEWBORN-TODDLER: This curriculum has 12 prayers. Teachers pray this prayer over each child in the room. We give the parent a copy of the monthly Prayer Card, so parents also have the opportunity to pray over their child during the week.
- 2-YEAR OLD: This curriculum has 12 lessons. One lesson is taught for the entire month to help solidify biblical truths through repetition.
For Preschool, Lower Elementary, and Upper Elementary, we use Gospel Story curriculum. Each class is learning the same lesson each Sunday at a depth matching their grade.
- PRESCHOOL: 3's, 4's, and Kindergarten
- LOWER ELEMENTARY: 1st & 2nd grade and 3rd & 4th grade
- UPPER ELEMENTARY: 5th & 6th grade
AUGUST Lessons For:
NEWBORN-TODDLERS: Click HERE
2-YEAR OLD: Click HERE
PRESCHOOL-UPPER ELEMENTARY: see below
|DATE||PRESCHOOL||LOWER ELEMENTARY||UPPER ELEMENTARY|
SWORD BIBLE MEMORY CARD PROGRAM
Each grade level memorizes a portion of the monthly memory verse. Find your child's Bible verse for the month below.
- PRESCHOOL: Blue Dot
- LOWER ELEMENTARY: Blue Dot and Green Square
- UPPER ELEMENTARY: Blue Dot, Green Square, and Orange Triangle