Electronic Check-In & Check-Out Procedure for Children & Families
- Children can be checked into their class 15 minutes prior to regularly scheduled church-wide activities at a Check-In Station.
- On Sunday, parents can come at 9:15 am and check in their children for BOTH the 9:30 am and 11:00 am hour. This allows parents to attend a worship service one hour and either attend a small group or serve during the other hour. Parents who only attend one service, can check in their child to the one service.
- There are attendants who are trained to help you through the check-in process.
- We ask you to be at least 16 years old to use check-in.
- Parents receive a Parent Security Label which must be shown during check-out.
- Parents receive two labels per child. Please bring both of these labels to your child's teacher. Do not put labels on your child.
- If we need to reach you, we will text or call you.
- We ask parents to check-out their children no later than 15 minutes after the conclusion of the worship service or church activity.
- You must be at least 16 years old to pick up.
- Please show the teacher your Parent Security Label so it can be matched to your child's label.
- If a parent loses their Parent Security Label, they must go to the Check-In Station to print a new label.