Welcome to the Children's Ministry!
If you're planning a visit to First Baptist Church Merritt Island (FBCMI) and have children in either preschool or elelmentary school, we want to help put you at ease. This page has useful information about the Children's Ministry here at FBCMI. We want to help you navigate your way onto our campus and find the appropriate class for your children.
We further hope you and your family feel welcome when visiting us, and that you will develop deep and meaningful relationships with other families in our church community. If you have any questions about Children's Ministry here at FBCMI, here's how you can contact the ministry leaders:
Brian Adams Pastor Children's Ministry firstname.lastname@example.org 321-453-2144 ext 551
Renee Kelleher Children's Ministry Director email@example.com 321-453-2144 ext 556
Lynn Smith Administrative Assitant firstname.lastname@example.org 321-453-2144 ext 552
On the left hand side of this screen, you can find information on everything we offer for children. This information includes the meeting dates, times, and locations.
- First visit to Children's Ministry helps parents who are planning their first visit to First Baptist Church Merritt Island
- Sunday morning and Wednesday nights are the primary meeting times for children.
- This week's lesson is where parents can find what their children are learning about during Sunday School at 9:30 am and Wednesday night at 5:45 pm
- If you're interested in becoming a Member of the Children's Ministry Team, you can find information by following the How to Become a Team member link.
- There's a resource page for parents where we share books, sites, authors, and conferences we believe are useful for parents.
- The remaining links are for various programs we offer throughout the year all of which are geared toward children and families.
We believe the Children’s Ministry at First Baptist Church Merritt Island exists to honor God by partnering with parents in the spiritual formation of their children with the ultimate desire to see these children become disciples of Jesus Christ. We seek to lay a firm foundation through the teaching of His Word. Each week children birth-6th grade will discover a new understanding of how to grow in relationship with Jesus. This age appropriate strategy will fuel passion in the hearts of the next generation.
Serve with us and join Children’s Ministry Team! The Children’s Ministry Team Members help in ministering to our birth-6th grade children. There are a variety of serving opportunities to choose from. Click on the link to see how you can join this exciting team. How to Become a Children's Ministry Team Member